Yoni Egg Benefits
While you may just be hearing about Yoni Eggs for the first time, the yoni egg, commonly referred to as the jade egg, is an ancient Chinese practice dating back over 2,000 years. A Yoni Egg is a small weighted crystal egg, they vary in weights and size. The practice of using a Yoni Egg is done by inserting the egg into your vagina, you then flex your kegal muscles to do 'reps', its like weight lifting but for your vagina, kinda cool right? There are both physical benefits to this practice including:
- Strengthen your pelvic floor muscles
- Help strengthen the vaginal muscles after childbirth
- Helps maintain healthy reproductive organs
- Provides an enhanced sensitivity by stimulating the g-spot area
- Tightens and tones the vaginal wall which leads to heightened sexual pleasure for you and your partner
- Increases the intensively and sensitivity of orgasms
- Prevent sagging of the uterus, rectum, and bladder which can help incontinence problems
- Stimulating nerves inside the vagina giving you an increased connection with your yoni
- Development extraordinary skills for lovemaking by improving your ability to control your love muscle
Please note, the practice of using yoni eggs should not be done for longer then an hour at a time, especially when you are first starting out on your journey. The point is to slowly build up your muscle strength. There are some companies and sites that suggest leaving your yoni egg in for hours at a time, we STRONGLY RECOMMEND AGAINST THIS..... think about it like this, have you ever wanted to get back into the gym after not going for a while.... then on your first day you over work yourself and your left feeling sore and miserable for the next few days?? Well the same thing can happen to your vagina, again slow and steady wins the race when it comes to using yoni eggs.
Your excited to start your Yoni Egg journey but are wondering how to insert your egg? Check out our post on insertion.